Debian mailing list archives problem

Hello

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-french/2006/03/msg01866.html

This causes a problem for me as :
1 - a search on Google makes my name appear in connexion with the email address in the very first results, and this causes problems for me.
2 - I never wished to receive this email at that time,can be considered as spam.
3 - The guy who sent this did not hide the email addresses that received his message.
4- I thought this page would disappear with time but it is still on line.

I demand the removal of this thread (http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-french/2006/03/msg01866.html) with all the responses or at least the removal of all the email adresses before the message.

Thank you for your confirmation this will be done. If you need more information, please reply on this email address.

regards

Marc-Etienne XXXXXXXXXX

---------------------- ALICE N°1 de la RELATION CLIENT 2008*--------------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICE BOX! En cliquant ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr Offre soumise à conditions.*Source : TNS SOFRES / BEARING POINT. Secteur Fournisseur d.Accès Internet