re: Welcome to Jo-Ann's mailing list!

I would like to know if it is at all possible for JoAnns to put a store in Jackson, CA.  It is almost 2 hour drive from our home to your store.  There is a big building available here that used to be a Safeway store and has plenty of parking.  There are alot of crafters and quilters in this area and I am sure it would be welcomed.  All we have now in a Wal Mart to do our shopping in.  Please consider it.  Thank You.  Nancy Hogg

Anthony Hogg
hoggheaven@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.