dragging

Here's a Great Idea for Valentines Day..

Stick It In A Few More Inches Next Time You Screw,

The look on her face when you Drop The Hammer is Priceless:

http://www.geocities.com/u_betu542495

--

as he handled the reins  for instance  and see that
 I had not yet relinquished   I infer that poisoning is not always   I have remarked that at those times