We're Gonna Bring You the Power

Title: Stuff We Love - 2. Tuesday
We promptly honor all unsubscribe requests. To unsubscribe, please click here.
Difficulties reading this email? View it with images at: http://www.ivillage.com/newsletters/archive/email/0,,b0mfh6sf,00.html

Stuff We Love
Daily Find for Tuesday, December 19, 2006

We're Gonna Bring You the Power

Let's go back in time to the '70s. Imagine that you're, say, seven years old. It's lunchtime, and you've just finished watching Sesame Street and eating your PB and J sandwich, and you're eagerly looking forward to what's on next. Because even at that tender age, you knew: Sesame Street is a nice neighborhood, but The Electric Company lights up a much funkier place. The minute that rockin' theme song comes on ("We're gonna turn it on... We're gonna bring you the power!"), you promptly get up and dance around the living room. Ah, memories.

Held up for ages (reportedly because series star Morgan Freeman didn't want it released), The Electric Company is finally on DVD. Volume two of the series' greatest hits includes cameos by Mel Brooks, Joan Rivers and Gene Wilder -- and you'd better believe we're warming up our living-room dance moves.

Know someone who grew up in the '70s? Forward this.

More
Holiday-movie guide
Celebrity winners and losers of 2006
Save on Morgan Freeman DVDs he's not ashamed of
Click Here!
[ADVERTISEMENT]

Manage Your Subscriptions
You are subscribed as debian-user-french@lists.debian.org.