With thanks to all our customers-take 20% off your order

Title: Roaman’s
To ensure that you continue receiving emails from us including online-only sales, private sales, and special offers please add Roamans@email.roamans.com to your e-mail address book.

Roaman’s®—your style, your size Departments New Arrivals You’ll Love Clearance
We want to say thank you for being our customer! For 3 days only take 20% off your entire order* with our compliments
Shop Now!
HALF YEARLY BRA SALE—stock up and save on your favorite brands Fall in love with our new Soft Focus® collection.
Coat and Boot Sale—Save up to $100! Save up to 50%! Web-only panty sale
Apply for a Roaman’s credit card today and take advantage of great benefits!

Take 20% off your entire order. Offer applies to merchandise total only; does not include taxes or shipping charges. Enter coupon #0551-02983-368 to receive your discount. Not valid on purchases of jewelry or fragrances, gift certificates, prior purchases or charges. One offer per purchase. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Coupon number must be entered at checkout in order for discount to be applied. Offer expires August 19, 2006.

Register to access all of our convenient site features. It’s fast, easy and secure. Subscribe to our e-mail list. Read our Privacy Policy. To reply to this e-mail, please use our Customer Contact Form. Unsubscribe from our e-mail list.

Roaman’s, 300 Constitution Drive, Taunton, MA 02780