Your message was duly noted

Thank you for your interest in our services!  We will answer your queries the
soonest possible.

Sincerely,

The Marketing Services Team
Tel. +632 8138718
Fax: +632 8108075/ +632 8156228
http://www.marsman-tours.com.ph
Marsman Tours and Travel Corporation - Makati City Philippines
[...]

Marsman Tours and Travel Corporation - Makati City PhilippinesThank you for your interest in our services!  We will answer your queries the soonest possible.

Sincerely,

The Marsman Tours and Travel Corporation Family

Tel. +632 8138718
Fax: +632 8108075/ +632 8156228
Marsman Tours and Travel Corporation - Makati City PhilippinesThank you for your interest in our services!  We will answer your queries the soonest possible.

Sincerely,

The Web Sales Team
Tel. +632 8940308
Fax: +632 8108075/ +632 8156228
Marsman Tours and Travel Corporation - Makati City PhilippinesDear Visitor,

Thank you for your message!

The information you sent us will help enhance and improve our website to provide you with more quality products and services.

Sincerely,

The Web Development Team
Tel. +632 8940308
Cel: +63 9178356265