you would read this letter.many thanks!

Dear friend:
   I hope you'll have a nice day!
   If you free,please read this letter.maybe it will helful to you!

Meilianxun Enterprise Co., Ltd, originated from Shenzhen Henggang Meilianxun Electronic Factory located in Heping Village , Fuyong , founded in December. 1993 . We have subsidiaries : Shenzhen Fuyong Meilianxun Company, Meilianxun Plastics Co., Ltd covering 12000 square meters . More than 400 diligent and intelligent staff members including 50 technicians are working in this big family of Meilianxun presently. We possess automatic plug-in equipment. We dedicate to IT/TV mould , circuit’s R&D , production and service. We have more than 58 sets of mature moulds so far and the annual-production capability is 300000PCS. Our main products include 14”,15”, 17, 19 monitors and 14”,21,25,29 CTVs .
   We have been applying ERP material system control since July. 2002, which brings clear accounts & materials and precise datum. Keeping to the management concept of  “Exquisite operation , exquisite management , more exquisite  total improvement ” , we are introducing ISO9001 : 2000 quality management system into the company, with a goal of “Quality first , customer’s satisfaction at priority” , we are making more new designs to meet demand from the IT/TV market.
  ThankS!!
  I hope see your letter again!
  Happy every day!
                                Friend:Anny