Re: limiter la taille des fichiers telecharges

En réponse à Thomas Nemeth <tnemeth@free.fr>:
> 5.18 How can I limit the size of uploaded files?
> There is no way within ProFTPD itself to control how large a file can
> be

regarde du coté de pureftpd

- Pure-FTPd supports a virtual quota system : accounts can have individual
quota (max number of files, max total size) even when they share the same
system uid.

- Bandwidth throttling is supported, with distinct settings for upload and

- Every user can be assigned individual quota, ratio and bandwidth.