[Debian] NIS

Dear Friends........

I would like to install NIS Server and client.... and I think I did it....
because I can login from my linux client computer in text mode and I got my
the computer name (FQN) of my server if I type "ypwhich". But the problem
is....: I can not login into My Linux Server.... in KDE/KDM mode....  I found
this error message, under below :

> > There was some error setting up inter-process
> > communications for KDE. The message returned by
> the
> > system was :
> > Could not read network connection list.
> > //.DCOPserver_susejangkrik_:0
> > Please check that the "dcopserver" program is
> running.
> > '

So, I could login but then I was kicked out again after I got this error
message.....

Any body can help me, please...? What can I do now...?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.