Re: [Debian]: Wordperfect8 (2. Antwort)

ChrisD, at a écrit:

> Hi
>
> Hat schon jemand versucht Wordperfect vernüntige Fonts beizubringen?

Auf Corel's FAQ-Seite :

What type of font support does Corel WordPerfect 8 for Linux
              feature, and will I be able to use my TrueType® fonts with
this
              application?

              Corel WordPerfect currently supports Adobe Type 1 fonts
and
              Bitstream® Fonts. All fonts available to X-Windows are
also available to
              Corel WordPerfect if your fonts directories are set up
properly.

              Currently there is no support for TrueType fonts, although
there are
              several offerings from the Linux community that enable
this font feature
              in X. Native support for TrueType fonts is still a
developmental effort
              and won't be available in the near future.

--

   *   *
    \ /

-"Since I have dual boot, Win95 has become much more stable"
-"That's what YOU think. In reality since, sometimes you happen to
  shutdown Lose95 before the GPF does it for you..."