[Debian]:Become a reviewer for iNet Reviews and receive books, software, products you can keep for free!

Receive thousands of dollars of products as a reviewer for iNet
Reviws!

iNet Reviews needs reviewers to review books (fiction and
non-fiction), softare (pc,mac & unix), consumer products under
$200, audio books on CD or cassette, upscale restaurants &
resorts and movies at your local theaters.

You can request any book or product to review. The products are
shipped directly to you from the publisher or manufacturer at no
charge. You keep all products after you post your review to our
review web site.

For more information go to our web site
www.angelfire.com/ca4/pearson31/freenotice.html and you will also
see a sample of our daily news brief which is an html newsletter
briefing you on all of the news of the day with clickable
links.If this web site is down, reply to this email message with
the words STARTER 905AFD1 and we will send you your free starter
kit.

At this web site you will see the complete information on how to
become a reviewer and a 70 page list of people who are our
reviews and what they have receivecd.

If you cannot reply to this email message or access our web site,
please send a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) to iNet
Reviews, 4015 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Ste 350,pmb 869, Norcross, GA
30092 attn: Starter Kit Info.

FREE DAILY INTERNET NEWS BRIEF SUBSCRIPTION

To receive your free daily subscription of our iNet daily news
Internet news brief, reply to this email message with the word
SUBCRIBE in the messge subject line.

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS

In accordance with email laws we provide you with an easy method
of removing your email address from our database. Please reply to
this message with the word REMOVE in the subject line. Remember,
the word REMOVE has to be in the reply message subject line for
our mailing list management software to remove your email message
from our database.