Re: [Debian]: Interview mit Linus

On Fri, Jun 25, 1999 at 12:45:14AM +0000, Dennis Konert wrote:

> Ich vermute einfach mal, das er aus der SuSE ein wenig seine eigene
> Dist gebastelt hat.. :)

Was Linus mal auf linux-kernel sagte, hörte sich aber anders an:

"Actually, I use a pretty much out-of-the-box SuSE install at home,
 and a RedHat install at work. Basically the only thing I ever upgrade
 is my kernel (surprise, surprise), and the editor I use (microemacs -
 not included in any of the distributions, but obviously the best
 editor out there (tm))." (http://www.kt.opensrc.org/kt19990603_21.html#1)

--
marko schulz

              "Alles hat man herausgefunden, nur nicht, wie man lebt"
                                                         Jean Paul Sartre