Re: Spam cleaning: it's working in catalan too...

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 06:38:13AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Mònica Ramírez Arceda (monica@probeta.net):
>
> > There are about 200 mails more reported as spam in Catalan lists
> > (debian-user-catalan and debian-l10n-catalan). I've just confirmed them.
> > If you both can cofirm them as well, we could announce in brief that
> > Catalan lists are free from spam :)))
>
> I confirmed them on Sunday, two days ago, as I do weekly..:-)
>
> As I guess that Francesca/AuntieZou confirmed them as well, I think
> you can then be happy.

Yup, done last Sunday. \o/

> On the other hand, the Spanish lists still need 1 or 2 people to work
> on them and I suspect that come Catalan speakers can do this as
> well. Indeed, it's quite easy to work on spam cleaning even when not
> understanding the language: spams are easy to recognize even those in
> the said language.
>
> And I do not doubt that Francesca would be happy to see someone
> working on the italian lists so that she doesn't feel alone with Luca
> Falavigna and /me.

Yeah, we need a bit of help there :(.
I'm also thinking of start a similar effort for -project: anyone in with
me?

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,
but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint is more