IN: Government Cash Grant Programs

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://dylpdzlmf.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=157

Best Wishes,
Chandra Brandt

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://icpswmifh.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

This message sent Wed, 07 Apr 2004 01:54:02 -0200 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

Oh, yes. Come and see where you'll be sleeping. Marion skirted round her husband, keeping her eyes down and pulling her arms in against her sides. Once they'd gone, Jim spread his big hands on the table.I wanted to keep it friendly; over the years I'd learned to ignore his baited lines, though it still took an effort.When we got in, Marion tried to put things right.Well you can forget all the McSpeak with us. We're practically family. Now, how about some drinks?He leaned back in his chair and looked at Cath.Check this out.Nice titties huh, Billy? He winked at me. Mind you, with Cath pregnant you'll be doing all right soon, won't you?And that's my point, you smart little cookie. You've got money to spare now. You're turning a profit every year. I know: I checked.But he didn't come back. He called Frannie Petersen, the third member of our old gang from high school, and charmed a job out of him, working in his lumber business out in Illinois. A few weeks later, Jim called me and
  said he was leaving the next day and did I want to see him off.