Re: What are the Bogomips for a P166?

Pedro,

    You should really ignore the BogoMIPS rating.  It doesn't make any
sense.  On my dual 90MHz Pentium, I get 72 BogoMIPS.  On my notebook
computer running a 200MHz MMX Pentium, I get 399 BogoMIPS.  And on my
300 MHz Pentium II, I get 307 BogoMIPS.  It makes no sense whatsoever.
Furthermore, there is virtually no speed difference between my 200 MHz
Pentium MMX notebook and my dual 90MHz workstation.

Allen
--
Linux:  If you're not careful, you might actually learn something.