What are the Bogomips for a P166?

Hi.

I'm having a problem with a machine in the lab. It's a Pentium 166 with 32Mb,
but the reported Bogomips are just 66.??. Somehow, this doesn't look to normal
to me, since my Pentium 225 MMX is giving 447.?? Bogomips.

One other thing is that since I've upgraded to Slink on that machine, X became
unusable, since each time it needs to redisplay some part (or all) of the
screen, I can actually see it redraw _each_ line, taking about 1 minute to
redisplay the screen.

Does anybody have any ideias?
--
Pedro Guerreiro (aka digito)    (pguerreiro@bigfoot.com)
Diplomacy: the art of letting someone have your own way.