(update) Re: working apt line for unoffical X 3.3.3.1 debs

*- On 31 Mar, Jens B. Jorgensen wrote about "Re: working apt line for unoffical X 3.3.3.1 debs"
> It doesn't work because there's no Packages file. You can still download all the debs and install them by hand.

Well, I sent a note off to Vincent and asked if he could put the
Packages file in the xfree-3.3.3.1 directory.  He has done so(Thanks
Vincent).  Now apt does an update but the newer files do not show up in
dselect.  In fact the few 3.3.3.1 packages I have installed by hand
still show up as obsolete.

    ------- Obsolete/local Optional packages in section x11 -------
 *** Opt x11      xserver-comm 3.3.3.1-0   <none>
 *** Opt x11      xserver-svga 3.3.3.1-0   <none>

My sources.list file is:

deb http://www.uk.debian.org/debian slink non-US
deb http://debian.midco.net/debian slink main contrib non-free
deb http://master.debian.org/~vincent xfree-3.3.3.1/

Can anybody give any insight into why this is not working?

Thanks

Brian