replying to this list

Whenever I reply to this list, the message goes to the original sender of the message instead of to the list unless I delete the address and retype it. This hasn't happened on any othet list I've subscribed to, unless the sender of the message did something to the message (like change the reply to). Isn't there something the list manager(s) can do about this?... or is there something I'm supposed to be doing that I've just missed?