Re: Getting to the GUI...

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 10:04:07AM -0800, Rick Commo wrote:
> So here I sit looking at potato running WindowMaker and scratching my head!
> But before I launch into the saga let me thank all who replied to my posts,
> especially Manuel Reiter and David Wright.  Besides giving me some insights,
> their input kept me from scrubbing everything Debian off the disk in
> disgust.
> TUESDAY
> WEDNESDAY
> THURSDAY
> FRIDAY
> SATURDAY

it took five days? you needed five days to get this working? five
days? really?

it's supposed to be FIVE WEEKS. someone's been slacking off,
obviously. heads will roll!

(welcome to our twisted corner of the computing world...!)

--
It is always hazardous to ask "Why?" in science, but it is often
interesting to do so just the same.

will@serensoft.com