Re: apt- source.list

On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 07:01:21AM -0800, Dale Morris wrote:
> I am using it as root. Here's the error message:
>
> lymond:/home/dlm# apt-setup
> bash: apt-setup: command not found
>
> I am sure there's another part of apt I need to install, but can't remember
> what it is..

My apt-get is in -
/usr/sbin/apt-setup

See if it is there.  There are only four apt realated packages in stable
-
apt-zip 0.9   (9.8k)
Update a non-networked computer using apt and removable media

aptitude 0.0.4a-4.1   (144.7k)
Console based apt frontend

apt-move 3.0-13   (30k)
Move cache of Debian packages into a mirror hierarchy

apt 0.3.19   (471.7k)
Advanced front-end for dpkg

You should only have to have the "apt" package.
kent

--
I'd really love ta wana help ya Flanders but... Homer Simpson