apt- source.list

Hi all!

Another apt-problem...

I use dselect to maintain my potato servers and fetch my files via ftp.

At the moment, my list for the packages looks like this:

deb ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/debian potato main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/debian potato/non-US main contrib non-free
deb ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security potato/updates contrib
main non-free

Now I want to add the lines to get the updates. Do I need and if yes,
how do I include the paths?

ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/debian/dists/proposed-updates
	(which is a link to potato-proposed-updates in the same directory)

Since I use the non-US-version, do I need (and how do I get)

deb ftp://security.debian.org/debian-non-US/dists/proposed-updates ?

The problem seems to be that the proposed-updates - directories are not
under a special distribution. I do not know how to tell this to
apt/dselect.
The manpage doesn´t make this clear to me...

And one last one: What do I have to add to get sources as well?

Thanx a lot, Norman.

Norman Schmidt               Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg
cand.chem.
mailto:schmidt@naa.net