Re: Linux 2.4.0 on Debian 2.2 R2

When I used dpkg to install the new modutils package,
it gave me the option of installing a new /etc/modules
file.   If you choose yes, it gives you a basic
/etc/modules files just with comments. You'll
need to put in a line for each module you want loaded.

For example, my /etc/modules looks like this:
# /etc/modules:  kernel modules to load at boot time
3c59x
es1371

Thanks,

Mike