Re: audio filesystem

MrHobbit420@aol.com wrote:

> I am having trouble mounting audio filesystem in my CD-RW.
> probably specifying the file system might solve the problem.
> iso9660 filesystem is not accepted.

	Of course .... the audio CDs ar not iso9660, they are raw disks, you
only have tracks, normaly one for each song. if you want to listen use a
program to do it, as xmcd for example. If you want to copy a song as
.wav use cdparanoia or similar program ...

	What did you want to do with the audio cd??

	I hope it helps you

		Angel