Re: AVA-1505A, USB

Hi,

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, root wrote:

> 1)I read in the kernel helps that the SCSI driver for Adaptec aha152x
> can drive even the Adaptec AVA-1505 series.
> I can't make it run at all.
> Can some one, that had the same problem and resolved it, tell me how I
> must configure module or some other to make it run??

When using LILO, you can do as suggested before. As an alternative you can
compile it directly in the kernel by altering
/usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/Makefile. Search for the line CFLAGS_aha152x.o
and add:
-DSETUP0="{0x340, 11, 7, 1, 1, 0, 100, 0, 0}"

These are the defaults from the source (and the card).
Greetz,
Sebastiaan