Re: new package: games/dMagnetic

Hello Andrei

Thomas Dettbarn <dettus@dettus.net> hat am 26. Mai 2019 um 14:07 geschrieben:

Okay. Done. Lets see what happens!

Andrei POPESCU < andreimpopescu@gmail.com> hat am 26. Mai 2019 um 09:15 geschrieben:

On Du, 26 mai 19, 10:11:00, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
Please file a RFP (Request for Package) bug against the 'wnpp' (Work
Needing and Prospective Packages) package.

Forgot to include the link :)
https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp
This is easiest done with reportbug if you have a Debian system handy,
otherwise you must compose the correct e-mail by hand.

See the section "Adding new entries via e-mail".
Please do include the X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
pseudo-header.

In the body of the message (after the proposed long description) you
should mention your packaging efforts as you did above.

Kind regards,
Andrei

So, I used reportbug yesterday to file a RFP.

So far, I did not get a bug tracking number, and it did not show up in the current WNPP list.

Stupid question: How long does it normally take? Or did I simply screw up?

Thomas