Re: new package: games/dMagnetic

[CC'ing you as I don't know if you are subscribed]

On Sb, 25 mai 19, 23:36:12, dettus wrote:
> Hello!

Hello :)

> I am a big fan of Linux, and I am proud to say that there are already two of
> my programs in your package repository: dhex and ninvaders.

Cool :)

> My latest project "dMagnetic" is a Magnetic Scrolls Interpreter. It enables
> you to play classic text adventures, such as "The Pawn" or "The Guild
> of Thieves", "Myth", "Fish!", "Jinxter", "Corruption" and "Wonderland".
> Those were the kind of games I loved while growing up, and my project
> brings them to modern hardware. Graphics are being rendered in ANSI art, so
> they can be played in a text console as well as an xterm window.

[...]

> I have already tried my hand at creating a package myself, but I
> failed. I
> uploaded the current status to github:
>
> http://www.github.com/dettus/ports_and_packages

[...]

> So if somebody is interested in taking over, please do so. It would be
> awesome to see dMagnetic in your repository.

Please file a RFP (Request for Package) bug against the 'wnpp' (Work
Needing and Prospective Packages) package.

This is easiest done with reportbug if you have a Debian system handy,
otherwise you must compose the correct e-mail by hand.

Please do include the X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
pseudo-header.

In the body of the message (after the proposed long description) you
should mention your packaging efforts as you did above.

Kind regards,
Andrei