new package: games/dMagnetic

Hello!

I am a big fan of Linux, and I am proud to say that there are already two of my programs in your package repository: dhex and ninvaders.

My latest project "dMagnetic" is a Magnetic Scrolls Interpreter. It enables you to play classic text adventures, such as "The Pawn" or "The Guild of Thieves", "Myth", "Fish!", "Jinxter", "Corruption" and "Wonderland". Those were the kind of games I loved while growing up, and my project brings them to modern hardware. Graphics are being rendered in ANSI art, so they can be played in a text console as well as an xterm window.

The current version is 0.13, and can be downloaded at http://www.dettus.net/dMagnetic.

I have already tried my hand at creating a package myself, but I failed. I uploaded the current status to github:

http://www.github.com/dettus/ports_and_packages

Since this is not working as expected, and I see myself more as a "developer" than a "maintainer", I would like to hand it off to
somebody who is more experienced in creating packages.

So if somebody is interested in taking over, please do so. It would be awesome to see dMagnetic in your repository.

Thomas Dettbarn

P.S.: The game binaries have to be in the .mag/.gfx format, which is provided by the Magnetic Scrolls Memorial

https://msmemorial.if-legends.org/memorial.php