Re: guitarix in debian

Am 12.12.2015 um 10:21 schrieb Andrei POPESCU:
On Jo, 10 dec 15, 15:21:22, Hermann Meyer wrote:
It's also possible to fix this bug with a non-maintainer upload (NMU)
prepared by someone else, possibly even yourself. In case you want to
explore this route debian-mentors can help with preparing the upload and
how to look for a sponsor.
A non-maintainer upload is exactly what I would force with my mails.
I wont explore the route to do it myself. My work is in upstream.
So I'll wait and see what happens.
Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding, there is no dedicated
"NMU" team or similar in Debian. NMUs are usually done by other Debian
contributors who are interested in the particular package. If nobody is
interested the work will not be done.

Kind regards,
Andrei

Yes, thanks, I understand.
So I'll hope that one of the debian contributors will be interested.

regards
hermann