Help on Linux port for sun4u

 I got an Ultra 1 Creator Station, last year.
 I installed RedHat 5.2 based Ultrapenguin distribution, but it works only
in 32 bit mode.

 My job : since 2 years, I work on porting (applications from VMS to AIX,
and then to HP-UX and to NT).
 Most of my work is to use awk, sh, csh, ... making tools that migrate C
sources.

 I want to learn more on *actual* system programming, so I could help
someone by testing, making, thinking... solutions (increasing difficulty
with time, of course).

 First questions :
  - is there some free Solaris version for Ultra-based stations ?
  - where can I get regular Debian sources ?
  - how/where can I get a hard drive ? (I have only 2 Mb) [today, UW-SCSI 2
Hard Drives are very-very expensive !! comparing to UDMA]

Gilles Maliar - "Are You ?"
   tel : +336 63 63 34 56
   mailto:GMaliar@CHU-Grenoble.fr