Re: how to compile a kernel?

sharkey@ale.physics.sunysb.edu writes:

> Well, it would be nice if it gave alternatives other than using
> kernel-package.  Is that more constructive?

Not really, because the intention of the page is just to talk about
the Debian/sparc64'isms of compiling kernels.  It is not intended to
replace kernel compilation HOWTOs or other actual or potential LDP
material.

But if there are any strange things you have to do to use 'make' in
the stock kernel source, etc, then I'd be happy to add that.