Dual Booting

Hi to all,
	i'd like to know (did not find the answers in the mailing list archives
of the last months) if it is possible to dual-boot my sparcstation.
I have a Ultra 1 machine and 2 scsi disks.
One of them is an old 1.3 GByte disk which i'd like to load with Linux.
On the first one i have Solaris 2.5.1 which i'll need to keep.
The first disk is /dev/dsk/c0t0d0s? while the second one is /dev/dsk/c0t2d0s?
What i'd like to do is keep Solaris on the first disk and be able to boot into
Debian on the second disk.
The problem is that i wanna be sure that this is possible before starting
installing the software...
What is the latest "stable" kernel?

Please reply also directly to my E-Mail as i'm not subscribet to the lists

Many thanks in advance
	Roberto

--
E-Mail:	Roberto.Beccherle@ge.infn.it	Mail-Address:	INFN - Sez. di Genova
Phone:	+39 10 353-6301					Via Dodecaneso, 33