1998-11-09 status

Nils Lohner writes:

 > YASR (yet another status report :)
 >
 > Things are building happily on the system I have, and I will do a bulk
 > upload in the next few days.  I'm trying to get as much of a Debian system
 > together (and compile all necessary standard debs) that we can build a
 > system from scratch, that would make the debs we create a lot more
 > trustworthy.  Sections I'm currently working on are:
 > admin, base, comm, devel, doc, shells, utils, libs, text (and maybe one
 > other)  What's the best way to identify all packages needed for a 'from
 > scratch' build of a debian system?  I'm assuming that's all debs with a
 > standard priority...
 >
 > Note that the debs that are currently being uploaded are built on a hybrid
 > system, and should not be used unless you have to!

Please let me know how I can access these?  I need to know the system name (I'm
guessing xia01.kachinatech.com), the directory (previous email said
~lohner/deb; I couldn't find it), and the access method (I've tried FTP, and
some simple rsyncs, both of which lost).

Please take 30 seconds and give me a hint.

Steve