Re: BLAS and LAPACK in Ubuntu

On 26 Nov 2007, at 14:40, Camm Maguire wrote:
This is currently in progress.  I had decided to get the gfortran
transition in first, but there appear to be portability issues which
might take a reasonable time to fix.  I suppose a separate lapack3.1
is in order while this is worked out.

Thanks :-)

btw... gfortran currently points to gfortran-4.2 whereas all the other gcc virtual packages point to version 4.1. I've had some problems linking to libgfortran in version 4.2 and have reverted to 4.1 (specifically when building ARPACK). Don't know if you're aware of this, but I'd suggest pointing gfortran to gfortran-4.1 for now.

--
Sam