Re: TeX Live 2022

Am 30.04.2022 um 04:04 teilte Norbert Preining mit:

Hi,

You need to pass
	--git-debian-branch=experimental
(or --debian-branch, one of the two, gbp is stupid in that different
subcommands need different names) to merge into the experimental branch

Yes, I expected something like this. Thanks.

I usually did it on the experimental until all worked, but don't worry.

You can of course also
	git reset --hard HEAD^
on the master, upstream, pristine-tar branches, and
	git tag -d upstream/....
to return to the state pre-gbp-import.

Usually in this case I remove my working copy and do a fresh git clone... Anyway: you hint above was correct, the experimental branch for texlive-nonbin & texlive-bin is now up to date.

Only the
	Breaks: texlive-base (<< 2020)
needs an update to 2021 I guess.

Sounds OK. I also updated the version relationships in all/debian/tpm2deb.cfg. of texlive-nonbin.

Hilmar
--
sigfault