Re: Help wanted

Hi Claudio,

> > > no support found for ifthen
> > > no support found for ifxetex
> >
> > Strange, did you install texlive-full? Or at least texlive-latex-extra?
> >

> I tested this. I installed texlive-full and continue the same error.

Honestly, I don't know what these messages mean, and who are shipping
them out. ifthen and ifxetex are for sure available, both in
texlive-latex-base. So whatever tries to detect it, seems to be broken,
but it is not on the TeX side, but the dblatex or so side.
kpsewhich ifthen.sty returns the correct one.

> > What does mean "bullseye and sid at the moment"?
> >

> My env is a SID. In this way, maybe my error could be because of some
> "unstable" version. So, I did a bullseye chrooted env and returned the same
> error.

What I meant is that bullseye and testing and sid, all have the same
level of TeX for the moment. We will upload newer releases of TeX Live
sooner or later, but for now they are all at the same level, so there is
not difference -- from the TeX side -- in running on
bullseye/testing/sid.

Hope that helps, and all the best

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev