Re: Help wanted

Hi

Em sex., 3 de set. de 2021 às 22:50, Norbert Preining <norbert@preining.info> escreveu:
> no support found for ifthen
> no support found for ifxetex

Strange, did you install texlive-full? Or at least texlive-latex-extra?

I tested this. I installed texlive-full and continue the same error.

> We have a problem building the PDF and epub version of debian-handbook with
> Bullseye and Sid at the moment. I was able to track the issue down, but I am a

What does mean "bullseye and sid at the moment"?

My env is a SID. In this way, maybe my error could be because of some "unstable" version. So, I did a bullseye chrooted env and returned the same error.

Regards,
Claudio Ferreira