Re: "missing" file

Am 11.04.2020 um 08:16 teilte Pierre Couderc mit:
> On 4/11/20 1:57 AM, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> On Fri, 10 Apr 2020, Pierre Couderc wrote:

Hi,

>>> LaTeX Error: File `makecmds.sty' not found
>> Install texlive-latex-extra
>>
> Fine, thank you very much!
>
> But please note this is a bug in debian packaging of texlive. Should I
> fill a bug report or this mail is enough...?

What do you suggest as solution? makecmds.sty should be removed from
texlive-lang-french to avoid confusion?

Below /usr/share/doc/texlive-doc/latex/epslatex-fr/ are a lot more style
files installed and for all of them we'd need to evaluate if they are
duplications.

H.
--
sigfault