Reduced activity and involvement in Debian

Dear all,

it has been more than 15 years that I have been working on TeX in
Debian, and I think we have reached a rather good state.
Unfortunately, Debian Account Managers decided yesterday that I am not
worth it anymore:

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018, Debian Account Managers <da-manager@debian.org> wrote:
> We do not believe that you currently have any intention of being
> a constructive member of Debian, and we see little hope for
> improvement as it is.

and have revoked my Debian Developer status and changed it to
Debian Maintainer.

Consequences of this move:
- I cannot sponsor any packages, don't ask me.
- I will severely reduce my involvement in Debian at least for
  the next 6 months.

I hope that others take over my work on TeX on Debian. You can still
find me on the upstream TeX Live team, where I will continue my long
work.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer