Re: Reduced activity and involvement in Debian

Am 18.12.2018 um 03:27 teilte Norbert Preining mit:

Hi Norbert,

I hope that others take over my work on TeX on Debian. You can still
find me on the upstream TeX Live team, where I will continue my long
work.

Well ermm, yes. Sorry to hear that: you were the last active person in the Debian TeX team, so in the future our packages will be mostly NMU'ed. :-( .

So, if you're here in Munich, please drop me a note.

Hilmar
--
#206401 http://counter.li.org