Re: Removing ThaiLaTeX

On Di, 21 Mai 2013, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> Do you mean thailatex .orig?

No, texlive-lang_NNNNNNN.orig.tar.xz
These .orig files are also generated from the tlnet/tlpretest
distribution, and currently do *not* contain thailatex since
it is blacklisted.

You don't have to care for that, I can do that.

> The emacs mode is outdated and unmaintained. It had been dropped
> from upstream thailatex before it was decomposed and pushed to TeX Live.

But it is in TeX Live (upstream) i the source files class.

Ok, so I can forget about that.

Shoud I proceed with the take over? If yes, please once more
let me know *which* packages the thalatex-including texlive-lang-cjk
should *in*addition* recommend and which depend on.

Thanks.