Re: SVN archive cleanup

> Hi Frank,
>
> On Di, 20 Mär 2012, Frank Küster wrote:
>> I have moved some old stuff away from our main directory.  I also
>
> I have seen, in principle I am fine with that, but I saw no need
> for it.

I have disk space problems and therefore only checkouts for the stuff I
work on.  Therefore I use the Web interface quite a lot, and it's really
hard to use now.

>> wondered whether it makes sense to create groups on the top level,
>> e.g. for font stuff.
>
> Maybe, but not worth the trouble, or?

For the web interface, it might.

>> - lualatex-modules: Not even in the archive, Still usable with current
>>   luatex?  Do they still make sense?
>
> I didn't have time to finish that, but it is VERY WORTHY to include.
> Or ... I don't know ... maybe not anymore since the stuff has moved
> into TeX Live anyway ... so it might be possible to drop it.

Anyone we can ask to get a quick answer?

Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung
VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)