Re: what remains before upload to unstable

On Do, 15 Mär 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I think the packages are now in halfway decent shape. There are a
> few things I want to fix before uploading to unstable, but I am not
> sure if I can manage that myself.

I want to add one thing, that would be great, and needs actual no
programming:

* duplicate font files:
  one should go through the list of duplicate font files and does the
  following:
  if all fonts in *one*TeX Live*package* (not Debian package, the tpm
  units) are covered by one or more package in Debian,
  *AND* the fonts are the same (!!!!!!!!) (that is important,
  not simple the names are the same, but also afm, whatever.
  I normally checked the md5sum!)
    . backlist the TeX Live package: blacklist;tpm;<TLname>;*
    . add a depends for the containing texlive package: depend:....
    . add links to the package, ie, create/add $debpkg.links.dist
      with the respective links

If someone can take a look at that, ith would be great. THere are
lintian warnings for all duplicate fonts AFAIR, so one has just
to go through that list.

BRYMBO
The single unappetising bun left in a baker's shop after four p.m.