what remains before upload to unstable

Hi everyone,

I think the packages are now in halfway decent shape. There are a
few things I want to fix before uploading to unstable, but I am not
sure if I can manage that myself.

* libpaper
  I not even have an idea what to test or what to do, I don't care for
  libpaper, since it seems no program actually supports it
  (how many times did your printer got stuck because f***ing iceweasel
  sends out letter paper instead of A4? Mine about thousands of times!)

* documentation tex-common
  one needs to go over the tex-common documentation and has to fix the
  references to updmap, and rewrite it, since many things have changed.
  Same with texmf.d, which has changed slightly.
  also a NEW.Debian entry on how to add settings to texmf.cnf
  (NO ucf anymore!! had made changes in texmf.cnf will be lost!)
  and updmap.cfg configuration might be useful

Enjoy

WYOMING (participial vb.)
Moving in hurried desperation from one cubicle to another in a public
lavatory trying to find one which has a lock on the door, a seat on
the bowl and no brown steaks on the seat.