Re: TL2012 status 2012-02-29 - version 2

2012年3月5日0:10 Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>:
> You just check out texlive-bin; cd into telxive-bin,
> mkdir tarballs; copy the tarball there, go tinto trunk, and
> call svn-buildpackage ...

Thank you so much. svn-buildpackage starts to build!

> But no need, now it worked without problems, no idea why=
> But if you can still investigate that it would be great.

I'm not so familiar with debian/tex packaging.
Therefore, before to research "don't work", I would like to
check "already worked well" items really work in my
environment too step by step...

Again, thank you for your help.

Best regards,
--