Re: TL2012 status 2012-02-29 - version 2

> Anyway, ASCII's patch is not included in TeXLive2012?

Yes.

> If not included, dvipsk-ja needs to update based on TeXLive 2012?

Yes.

May I ask you one more thing: I am trying to get texlive-bin to build
cleanly, but since I introduced --with-reautoconf it does not
work properly. Everything works fine, initial source package build,
binary package build, but at the end somehow the (un) patching breaks,
no idea why ... I have now build about 10 times and have given up.
Latest code is in svn, of course.

THanks.

HARBLEDOWN (vb.)
To manoeuvre a double mattress down a winding staircase.