Bug#427009: a4wide doesn't work w/o a4.sty which is in texlive-latex-recommended
- To: Simon Richter <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#427009: a4wide doesn't work w/o a4.sty which is in texlive-latex-recommended
- From: Hilmar Preusse <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:50:14 +0200
- Message-id: <20100624135014.GA5068@PC23>
- Reply-to: Hilmar Preusse <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20100624065740.GA3669@richter>
- References: <20091019114457.8133.66214.reportbug@richter> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100624065740.GA3669@richter>
On 24.06.10 Simon Richter (email@example.com) wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 10:00:57PM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> > > it should be noted that current doxygen generates LaTeX files
> > > that use a4wide.sty. Removal of this file should be
> > > coordinated with the doxygen package.
> > Hm, or rather doxygen should drop that usage.
> That would also be an option. Feel free to reassign the bug.
The original submitter never said, that his document was generated by
doxygen. Hence I'd rather leave the bug here and open a new bug
against doxygen telling they should not generate LaTeX source code
Could you check if doxygen still does it?