Re: Processed: reassign 565886 to texlive-binaries

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 23:15:37 +0100, Frank Küster wrote:

> Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> wrote:
>
>> I wonder who can write a sufficient copyright file of TeX
>> so I'm not sure we can upload a fixed JTeX or not but we will
>> try to do so anyway.
>
> What's the specific problem?  Of course TeXlive has a valid copyright
> for TeX, the program.  Or well, it had in TL2007 - today
> texlive-binaries doesn't have a Licenses file nor anything replacing
> it, although the copyright file still refers to it.

Well, jtex-bin was in Debian main untill recently with the
copyright.  But I think Debian requires more clear, complete
copyright recently.  It is not a bad thing, of course.

ftpmaster claimed "Please document all licenses and copyright holders."

It's beyond my scope to write an appropriate copyright file
from scratch so we will borrow a copyright file of tetex-bin
and add comments on JTeX.
(jtex-bin uses teTeX-3 source tree to build.)

Regards,       	       	      2010-1-21(Thu)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>