Re: Processed: reassign 565886 to texlive-binaries

Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> Well, jtex-bin was in Debian main untill recently with the
> copyright.  But I think Debian requires more clear, complete
> copyright recently.  It is not a bad thing, of course.
>
> ftpmaster claimed "Please document all licenses and copyright holders."
>
> It's beyond my scope to write an appropriate copyright file
> from scratch so we will borrow a copyright file of tetex-bin
> and add comments on JTeX.
> (jtex-bin uses teTeX-3 source tree to build.)

I think that the parts of the copyright file of tetex-bin_3.* that refer
to TeX, the program, as well as web2c and kpathsea are okay for
ftpmaster and "even" debian-legal...

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg