Re: Processed: reassign 565886 to texlive-binaries

Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> I wonder who can write a sufficient copyright file of TeX
> so I'm not sure we can upload a fixed JTeX or not but we will
> try to do so anyway.

What's the specific problem?  Of course TeXlive has a valid copyright
for TeX, the program.  Or well, it had in TL2007 - today
texlive-binaries doesn't have a Licenses file nor anything replacing
it, although the copyright file still refers to it.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg