[RFC] full triggers

Dear all,

I have branched off tex-common's trunk into branches/full-trigger where
I have implemented triggers for all actions: mktexlsr, fmtutil-sys,
updmap-sys.

Pros and cons are:
Pros:
- mktexlsr is only called when the tex-common triggers are done
- fmtutil-sys is only called when the tex-common triggers are done
  and it is necessary

Cons:
- mktexlsr is now always called without any tree argument, so even if
  only a small macro package is installed all texmf trees are scanned
  again. Formerly we had using dh_installtex that only /var/lib/texmf
  and /usr/share/texmf was scanned.
- if formats are installed, then *all* formats are rebuild, ie
  fmtutil-sys --all is called. Formerly we could call fmtutil-sys --all
  with the argument of the respective .cnf file in /etc/texmf/fmtutil.d

I don't know if those things pay off. If one installs loads of tl
packages at once then for sure. For single package don't know.

What are your opinions?

`...we might as well start with where your hand is now.'
Arthur said, `So which way do I go?'
on this occaision.'
He moved his hand.
is in fact the other way.'
`Oh yes.'
                 --- Arthur trying to discover which part of Fenchurch is
                 --- wrong.